a traditional chimney sweep service
with rods and brushes, with the addition of a modern industrial Hepa
vacuum cleaner To make sure none of the soot enters the room.
Rotary sweeping to remove stubborn deposits, tar and creosote
- Chimney pot, chimney flue and appliance advice
- Fuel type advice
- Visual chimney safety checks and inspections
- Friendly,clean and efficient service
- Stove rope seal and glass replacement
- Solid fuel stove cleaning and replacement fire bricks
- Recommendations and tips on safety and maintenance
Before sweeping the chimney all carpets and furnishings are covered
and the fireplace area is sealed to ensure your room is left as clean or cleaner than
when I arrived.
I sweep all open fires, multi fuel stoves and wood burning stoves, Aga and Rayburn appliances.
I can also remove birds nests, chimney blockages and CCTV inspections
I Also Fit Cowls & Birdguards
A clean chimney is a safe chimney. Make sure a ICS registered chimney sweep cleans your chimney and inspects your solid fuel appliance;